A web and mobile app consultancy specializing in rapid prototyping and project rescues.Website
- Mostly frontend development in a highly collaborative environment with other developers, clients, and designers.
- Contributed on seven different projects and counting, mostly Rails apps.
- Prolific use of various project management tools (PT, Jira, Assana, Trello) and workflows.
- Sole front-end developer on two projects, including this rescue project.
- Some experience developing with Phoenix and Vue for an internal tool.
A 2014 Techstars company providing telephony/VOIP services.Website
- Built, maintained, and enhanced the Rails API as part of a continuous integration microservice architecture. Services interacted via RabbitMQ and REST.
- Transitioned Segment tracking from all client-side to mostly server-side. Integrations included HubSpot, Intercom, GoogleAnalytics, AdWords and FullStory.
- Created version controlled Postman collections for various microservices. This enabled the Support Team to resolve common administrative tasks without having to ping Engineering.
An API-centric middleware company operating in the IoT space.Website
- Built, maintained, and enhanced the Rails API and web portals, including regular deploys.
- Regular developer-to-developer support for our clients’ engineering teams.
- Developed the capability for customers to wrap MachineShop’s API with any naming convention they desired, as well as some 3rd party API’s (Box, Salesforce, Github), using the MachineShop platform as a proxy.
A consultancy specializing in MVP Rails applications (Hired/acquired by MachineShop).
- Fullstack development, regular deployments, database administration and maintenance.
- Built the front end for an application where the UI/UX compatibility requirement was “IE7 and iPad”.
- With a co-worker, converted a sizable JSP application to Rails in 3 weeks by writing a script which converted filenames, created directories, etc., to match Rails conventions.
Use Konami Code!